Terms & Conditions
Updated on October 6, 2019
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. The following terms apply to your use of the Helpviser website located at https://helpviser.com, as owned and operated by Oiltek Engineering Co. Ltd. These terms and conditions apply whenever you access Helpviser content, on whatever device. By using this website you are deemed to have accepted the following conditions.
The term 'Helpviser' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Oiltek Engineering Co. Ltd. Registered in Turkey. Company No: 6360047891 Registered Office Address: Kudus Cad. Eski TBMM Loj. B1/54 Oran, Cankaya, Ankara. The term ‘You’ or ‘Your’ means any person or entity using the Site.
1. Use of Site, Services and Content
Helpviser may from time to time modify the Services and add, change, or delete features of the Services in its sole discretion, without notice to you. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes to the Service constitutes your acceptance of these changes. Helpviser will use commercially reasonable efforts to post information on the Site regarding material changes to the Services.
- The Website content, such as text, graphics, images, logos, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, button icons, software, trademarks, sounds, music, artwork and computer code, and other Website content (collectively, "Helpviser Content"), are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. All Helpviser Content is the property of Helpviser or its content suppliers or clients. Unauthorized use of Helpviser Content may violate the laws, and is strictly prohibited. Helpviser content must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute Helpviser Content without the express written permission of Helpviser. You are not entitled to use Helpviser Content for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
- You agree not to sell or modify Helpviser Content or copy, reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Helpviser Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. You further agree to in no other way misuse Helpviser Content that appears on this Site.
You agree that you will not make use of the website to cause an infringement of the rights of any other individual, company or organisation, make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent claims or membership applications.
- Helpviser Content is provided for general information only and it doesn’t constitute legal advice (or any other type of advice) and should not be relied upon for this purpose. Neither Helpviser nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Helpviser shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
User Content and Submissions
- You Understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by You on or through the Site (“User Content”) is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated. Helpviser claims no ownership or control over any User Content. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any User Content You submit, post or display on or through the Helpviser website located at https://helpviser.com, and You are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate.
- By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through the Helpviser website located at https://helpviser.com, You grant Helpviser a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content. In addition, by submitting, posting or displaying User Content which is intended to be available to the general public, You grant Helpviser a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content for the purpose of promoting Helpviser Services. Helpviser will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from the Site.
- Helpviser reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion. If You post User Content in any public area of the Site, You also permit any user of the Site to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed on the Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content.
- Helpviser does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content or endorse any opinions expressed by users of the Site. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at Your own risk.
2. Memberships, Payment and Fees
- Helpviser offers enhanced Services for a fee (“Paid Membership Account”). The Paid Membership Account provides you with extra features for a fee (the “Paid Membership Account Fees”) at the current rates as described at Website homepage, located at https://helpviser.com
- The Paid Membership Account forms set out the key criteria for each type of membership available and you will only be entitled to the services specified for your category of membership. By filling out a particular form you warrant that you meet the criteria specified. We may contact you at any time to verify any information that you have submitted either by a form inside the website, email or telephone and reserve the right not to process any membership application at our sole discretion.
- You agree to provide true, accurate and complete information as prompted by the Paid Membership Account registration form and all forms you access on the Site, and to update this information to maintain its truthfulness, accuracy and completeness.
- Should you choose to become a subscriber to any portion of the Site that requires a membership, you agree to pay the membership fees and any other charges incurred in connection with the membership or service you may decide to purchase while using the Site. These fees (including any applicable taxes) will be accepted by you at the time of purchase, at rates clearly posted and in effect when the charges were incurred.
Helpviser reserves the right to change Paid Membership Account fees, service fees, processing fees or any other fee that may be charged by Helpviser at any time, at the sole discretion of Helpviser and upon reasonable notice posted in advance on the Site. No refunds of fees already paid will be given. If we exercise our right to cancel a membership as provided under these Terms of Service, at any time, we will not refund the membership fee already paid.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information You hold for Your Paid Membership Account, including Your password and username. You agree to notify Helpviser immediately of any unauthorized use of Your Account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Helpviser or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using Your Account, password or username as a result of Your failing to keep Your Account information secure and confidential. Helpviser cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with these obligations.
- You agree that you will not allow any third party who is not authorized to do so to use your Account at any time, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information from the Site. You agree to notify Helpviser immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Helpviser or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your user ID, password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
Please note that without prejudice to any of our other rights (whether at law or otherwise) Helpviser reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your membership without reference to you or disallow your access to our website should we believe (in our discretion) that you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions, or due to failure to pay applicable fees. Helpviser reserves the right to cancel your registration to the site and/or refuse you access to restricted areas immediately and without giving you any advance notice. Helpviser shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever arising from your inability to access any pages on the site.
3. External Links
- Helpviser website located at https://helpviser.com contains hyperlinks to third party websites. Helpviser is not liable for the contents or accessibility of such websites. We do not endorse any such websites and we are not responsible for the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those websites. Your access and use of such websites remains solely at your own risk.
- You may not frame or link to our website or Helpviser Content without Helpviser’s prior written consent. You may only link to our website with our express written permission. We expressly reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time to a link which in our sole opinion is inappropriate or controversial.
4. Third Party Software, Features and Applications
- Helpviser does not offer any warranty on any third-party software, plugins, applications or API's You use connected to the Site. By using any service or application to enable Your use of the Services, You are explicitly confirming Your acceptance of the terms of the end user license agreement associated with the software, plugins, applications or API's provided at usage or integration, or as may be updated from time to time.
- Neither Helpviser nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. Advertisements and Other Sources Of Revenue
- Parts of the Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Some of the Services may now or in the future be supported by advertising revenue, pay-per-click mechanisms, or other funding, and the Site may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored via the Site, queries made through the Services, or other criteria. Individual advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material, which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation.
- The manner, mode and extent of advertising on the Site are subject to change without specific notice to You. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. In consideration for Helpviser granting You access to and use of the Site and the Services, You agree that Helpviser may place such advertising on the Site and/or incorporate such advertisements into the Services.
- Advertisers are responsible for maintaining the links and for the content of your advertisement and the linked site. We may remove from Helpviser website located at https://helpviser.com, any advertisement which contains content or links to a site which, in our opinion, is defamatory, illegal or objectionable or will bring Helpviser into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claims or liability arising from content or links contained in your advertisements.
- Advertisements which appear to discriminate on grounds of sex, race or disability are illegal and may result in proceedings being taken against both the advertiser and the publisher. If we believe that an advertisement may be discriminatory we may at our discretion either amend the advertisement or remove it from the Site without liability to you to make any refund of amounts paid or due to be paid in respect of the posting or otherwise and will inform you accordingly.
6. Limitation of Liability
- We do not accept any liability arising from any errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate our website or to provide the service offered on our website. The specification of this site may vary from time to time without notice.
You acknowledge and agree that except as specified herein, no representations, warranties or promises of any kind have been made to You by Helpviser regarding the use of the Site or the Helpviser Content.
- Neither Helpviser, nor its licensors, representatives, affiliates, employees, shareholders or directors shall be cumulatively responsible or liable for any damages of any kind including, without limitation, lost business, profits or data (or the cost to recreate such data), direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, compensatory, exemplary, special or punitive damages that may result from Your access to or use of Site, the Helpviser Content, or the Services, or any content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from the Site. Any reliance placed on the Helpviser Content will be at Your sole responsibility and risk.
- We disclaim all implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this website. All such information, services and materials are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. Helpviser is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. The data, insights and information herein does not contain any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making any specific investments or other decisions. Helpviser reserves the right to make changes to the website at any time and without notice. We are not liable for any damages caused by the information or materials that may be downloaded from the Site. Any reliance placed on the Site and Helpviser Content will be at the Your sole responsibility and risk.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Helpviser harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expenses, including all legal fees related to your misuse of the Site or your breach of these terms and conditions. You must notify us immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make any claim against you relating to your use of this Site.
- You may cancel your agreement with Helpviser and terminate this Agreement at any time with a prior notice of 30 days. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling Your Account. All of Your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. Cancelation of a Paid Membership Account may result in data losses within the company page and information on this Site. This information can not be recovered once Your Account is cancelled.
- Helpviser has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Helpviser service, if, you have breached any provision of the Terms, or if Helpviser is required to do so by law, or if Helpviser is transitioning to no longer providing the Services to users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the service, or if the provision of the Services to you by Helpviser is no longer commercially viable. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of Your Account or Your access to Your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in Your Account. Helpviser reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You acknowledge and agree that except as specified herein, no representations, warranties or promises of any kind have been made to You by Helpviser regarding the use of the Site or the Helpviser Content.
- By completing the registration process, subscribing to any of our email services, and/or using the Site or Services, you represent that you are 18 years old or older, are authorized to bind any legal entity that you represent, and agree to all of the terms in this Agreement.
You are responsible for creation, storage, and backup of your business records. These Terms of Service and any registration for or subsequent use of this Site will not be construed as creating any responsibility on Helpviser’s part to store, backup, retain, or grant access to any information or data for any period.
- These terms and conditions contain all the terms of your agreement with us relating to your use of our website. No other written or oral statement will be incorporated.
- Helpviser reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any feature of the Site or service. By continuing to use the Site after the posting of notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
- Helpviser shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations (except for payment obligations hereunder) due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to war, sabotage, insurrection, riot or other act of civil disobedience, strikes or other labor shortages, act of any government affecting the terms hereof, acts of terrorism, accident, fire, explosion, flood, hurricane, severe weather or other act of God, failure of telecommunication or internet service providers. including but not limited to war, sabotage, insurrection, riot or other act of civil disobedience, strikes or other labor shortages, act of any government affecting the terms hereof, acts of terrorism, accident, pandemic, fire, explosion, flood, hurricane, severe weather or other act of God, failure of telecommunication or internet service providers.
For more information, you may call us on +1 (954) 800-1585 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org